Welcome to Suntouch Yoga
Yoga + Far-Infrared Heat = Awesome YOU!
There are a few basic courtesies that will make everyone’s experience at Suntouch Yoga Studio even more pleasurable. It would be beneficial to everyone if you could please abide by these simple courtesies:
- Arrive on time: Make it part of your yoga practice to arrive early. Getting to class about 10 to 15 minutes early can help you sign in, settle in and align your attitude with the purpose of the class. Our studio door is locked when class starts, so don't risk getting locked out.
- Everyone must fill out a registration form: Prior to your first class you must complete a short registration form. If you have health issues, you will need to allow extra time to talk with your instructor about these before class so you are given the correct guidance and advice during class. We care about your well-being!
- Turn your mobile phone off before you come into the studio. Make it a habit! Do not bring your phone into the yoga room.
- No shoes in the studio: We kindly ask you to remove your shoes, since people will be walking around the studio barefoot; it is most hygienic if everyone takes off their outdoor shoes in our reception area.
- Bring only your yoga mat, towel & water into the yoga room: We provide you with cubbies to keep your shoes and bag, so we don’t clutter the studio space. Suntouch is not responsible for loss of personal items.
- Observe silence in the classroom: Refrain from loud noises such as heavy breathing, grunting, moaning or talking. You want to breathe as directed in the postures; grunting, groaning and moaning will not make the postures any easier or better nor will it let others know how hard you are trying. It is a distraction and disturbing to those close to you. Also, if you would like to chat, please do so in the reception area before you enter the practice room.
- Be Fragrance-Free: Please refrain from wearing heavy perfume or spraying any fragrance in the yoga room. Some smells are unpleasant and irritating to some students.
- Karma yoga: Please pick up and neatly put away any props you use.
- Children cannot be left unattended in the studio: Please make arrangements for the care of your children before coming to class. Suntouch Yoga studio is not equipped for children to be left in the studio while you participate in class.
- The most important thing…enjoy yourself and your yoga.
Thank you for helping us create a harmonious yoga community!
Yoga Etiquette - Manners and Mindfulness